Regional Branch Manager - Eastern Ontario
Area Regional Manager – Insurance Brokerage – Eastern Ontario
Reporting to the President and the Senior Vice President, the Regional Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Personal Lines and Commercial Lines teams within a region consisting of 4 branch locations in Eastern Ontario.
· Work with one of the largest insurance brokerages in Ontario.
· Work with a team that promises to foster an environment of support, empowerment, and inclusion, while investing in the employee’s future.
At a Glance:
· Lead a team consisting of approximately 100 staff equally split in Personal Lines and Commercial Lines.
· Must have a strong background in Commercial Lines Insurance
· Experience managing a P&L
· Must be willing to travel and work in an in-office environment (not hybrid or remote).
· Strong acumen for team and employee development with both Sales and Operations.
· Continue to drive a positive culture internally while providing customers with unparalleled service.
· 5 to 10 years of leadership and management experience in the insurance industry is required.
· Strong track record of leading highly engaged and effective teams.
· Strong communication and leadership skills.
· Ability to think logically, analyze and solve problems with the mindset of striving for continuous improvement.
They offer employee; a comprehensive benefits package, pension plan, staff appreciation days, paid volunteer days, social events, a branch-wide yearend bonus, a competitive salary, and paid vacation time.
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your resume to Mark Thom at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your experience and the process. Please note that a background in the Commercial Property and Casualty Insurance industry is mandatory for consideration.
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!