Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Providing exceptional service to our clients, handling routine inquiries, and responding promptly, either by phone or email
- Working closely with producers, coordinating new business and renewal strategies and negotiations
- Closely reviewing policy wordings and understanding them to provide a knowledgeable experience for the client
- Be able to recognize opportunities to recommend additional coverage's and paying attention to the client’s needs and ensuring they are fully protected
- Invoicing client accounts, ensuring payments are received in a timely fashion
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience
- RIBO license will be a condition of employment but will consider candidates with underwriting or insurer experience
- Knowledge in all lines of commercial insurance
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree, college diploma, CAIB or CIP designation preferred
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!
Apply for this Job
Step 1 - Submit a profile
With just a few key stokes your on your way to a fresh start.
Step 2 - Talk to our experts
A quick call with one of our expert consultants will help you better understand the current market.
Step 3 - The right fit, guaranteed
Your Consultant will work with you to identify the right organization to springboard your career.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.