Commercial Lines Account Manager - Generalist
Toronto - Hybrid 3 days a week mandatory
- Requests and follows up with insurers and/or clients for outstanding information, endorsements or policy documentation.
- Prepares proposals for renewals and new business.
- Responds to telephone calls and written inquiries from clients and underwriters.
- Works with the Client Executives and Client Service Managers in negotiating with Insurers and/or changes, renewals, and new business where applicable.
- Reviews policy wordings and other documentation for accuracy and completeness and as required, notes and corrects errors.
- Creates abeyance and follows up for outstanding items from underwriters, markets, and clients.
- Markets own new business and renewals when necessary.
- Monitors and follows up on outstanding client’s receivables.
- Creates and streamlines processes.
- Invoices and manages receivables.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3-5 years industry related experience
- Professional designation required (RIBO)
- Good knowledge of markets and their policy wordings
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently, as part of a team
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of Insurer Portals and EPIC is an asset
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Customer focused and service oriented.
- High attention to detail.
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!
Apply for this Job
Step 1 - Submit a profile
With just a few key stokes your on your way to a fresh start.
Step 2 - Talk to our experts
A quick call with one of our expert consultants will help you better understand the current market.
Step 3 - The right fit, guaranteed
Your Consultant will work with you to identify the right organization to springboard your career.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.