Commercial Lines Account Manager - SME, Generalist
- Responsible for managing a book of business.
- Responsible for servicing all aspects of an account by taking inbound calls, consulting, and advising clients on policy changes, requesting policy change, process all additional paperwork.
- In collaboration with Producers, coordinate, support plans, discuss arising issues and createcomprehensive plans for existing clients.
- Responsible for the review and accuracy of policy documents prior to the delivery to the client
- Responsible for the preparation of proposals for prospect and stewardship reviews for existing clients
- Manage account documentation (i.e., routine inquires, quotes, binders, statement of values, insurancecontracts, endorsements, cancellations, etc.)
- Review client's current coverage and exposures, loss experience and analyze risk to determine theproduct/service requirements.
- Maintains up-to-date TAM workflow documentation and ensures workflows are followed.
- Ensure accurate and timely servicing and billing of accounts.
- Participate in actively in cross-sell campaigns and other initiatives as required.
- Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs
- Discuss any concerns or outstanding info with underwriters.
- Provide back-up support to other Account Managers when required.
- Preparing comparison quotation on renewals where necessary, and in a timely manner
- Issue pink slip when needed in addition to completing miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Develop and maintain relationships with company underwriters.
- Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff, and other Northbrook Departments
- Achieve performance metrics as set out by the Commercial Lines Manager
- Scan and attach documents to Agency Manager
Our Ideal Candidate
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!
Apply for this Job
Step 1 - Submit a profile
With just a few key stokes your on your way to a fresh start.
Step 2 - Talk to our experts
A quick call with one of our expert consultants will help you better understand the current market.
Step 3 - The right fit, guaranteed
Your Consultant will work with you to identify the right organization to springboard your career.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.