Personal Lines Account Manager
Vaughan, Woodbridge, Markham, Scarborough, Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke - Hybrid
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional day to day customer service to clients – answering client questions and addressing concerns
- Processing policy changes
- Maintain professional relationships with Insurers and underwriters
- Assist and provide support to producers when required
- Claims reporting on behalf of the client
- Renewal reviews and remarketing policies as required
- RIBO licensed with minimum 3 years Customer service experience within an insurance brokerage setting
- Good working knowledge of personal lines insurance policies and coverages
- Proficient in the use of Computers and Applications – working knowledge of C.Q. and TAM and Insurance company portals
- A team player with a sound work ethic
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Our Ideal Candidate
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!
Apply for this Job
Step 1 - Submit a profile
With just a few key stokes your on your way to a fresh start.
Step 2 - Talk to our experts
A quick call with one of our expert consultants will help you better understand the current market.
Step 3 - The right fit, guaranteed
Your Consultant will work with you to identify the right organization to springboard your career.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.