Private Client / VIP Account Manager
Practice Specialist – Personal Lines Private Client, you are a liaison between Producer, Insurer and some of our most valued clients. Your first purpose always is to respond to the client’s needs, questions, and requests as professionally and efficiently as possible.
- Provide service for your assigned clients, for all questions and/or problems, endorsements, and cancellations.
- If producers are unavailable, provide quotations as requested by client, and advise of recommended market as well as possible options; provide product comparisons as appropriate;
- As necessary, input data into Insurer systems and/or formats for requesting policy documents or changes, accurately, promptly and following underwriting rules established by Insurer. Information transferred to Insurer systems is to be kept current with no backlog.
- Advise and offer producers and/or clients all available cover, especially where existing cover is limited and/or not in accordance with minimum standards as established by management. All discussions to be documented on the computer system.
- Respond to all telephone calls directed to you, as well as completing any immediately resulting work. You may receive calls from clients assigned to other staff; you should respond to the client’s immediate request and communicate an update to the assigned individual(s)
- Ensure that system activities directed to you are kept up to date and that your additional comments and/or redirection are complete and accurate.
- Meet with clients who visit the office, if the producer is unavailable, and regardless of the assigned person. No client is to be kept waiting.
- Relay Insurers' underwriting concerns or requirements to producers and negotiate to obtain the best possible terms of cover for the client.
- Nurture positive professional relationships with Insurers, balancing the clients' best interests with respect for Insurers' underwriting standards and binding authority.
- Review incoming mail and courier documents and promptly re-distribute renewals and endorsements to TA's for processing; review new business policies for accuracy before relaying documents for processing
- Provide support to TA's for questions as they process documents
- Record all calls, correspondence, and transactions on computer system, in full detail, and issue documents in accordance with procedures.
- Update and maintain TAM screens, on an ongoing basis, including contact information, updating applications as changes are requested, and updating status and cancellation reasons for cancelled risks.
- Contribution to and maintenance of the professional atmosphere and appearance of the office
- Nurturing positive, respectful, and collaborative relationships with all other staff
- Fostering positive, productive relationships with Insurers
- Commitment to and continuing participation in formal and informal training
- Full participation in the team effort to continuously improve all aspects of production and customer service.
If you’d like more information on this amazing opportunity or know someone who would be interested, connect with us today!